The Eclectic Warehouse speaks of charm and grace through its massive timbers, high ceilings, red brick walls and plenty of grassy lawn areas. With 10,000-square-feet, this multi-purpose venue has several event spaces and can make a wedding an affair to remember. The main room is 8,000 square feet and includes a stage. The decorating options are endless with chandeliers and twinkle lights guaranteed to transport you into a world of beauty and sacredness. Plus, there are procession areas for sparkler exits and glamourous entrances. The Sycamore Courtyard is The Eclectic Warehouse's outdoor lawn area that is shaded in part by a magnificent tree older than the town. The Warehouse also has an 1800 square-foot lighted outdoor deck. Both are available for your ceremony if desired. The venue can also act as an open pavilion with its five 12-foot doors open and can provide rain-date-certainty if your outdoor event needs weather protection. Daily rate plus cleaning fee and damage deposit required.
- Intimate for 50 guests and can accommodate up to 400
- Tables and chairs, lights and curtains, staging furniture plus private kitchen
- Stage for live music or wedding ceremony
- Choose your own caterer or cater yourself; alcohol permitted
- Private bride’s room and three bathrooms
- Award-winning platform for your decorating dreams
- Plenty of parking and handicap accessible
This venue is included in the following Wedding Packages: "The All American"; “The Big Easy”; “The Leisure”; “The Town and Country Deluxe”; and “The Town and Country”. Contact us for package information.